The LoRa Connect portfolio consists of sub-GHz transceiver chips, 2.4GHz chips, dual-band chips, and reference designs including SX126x series, SX127x series, SX128x series, and LLCC68 transceiver chips, as well as reference designs for the chips. Together, they represent the essential capability of Semtech’s LoRa Connect devices including long range, low power and cost effective end-to-end communication.
- Long range of up to 30 miles outdoor line of sight
- Deep indoor coverage for hard to reach areas
- Bidirectional communication link with adaptive data rates
- Low power sensors with extended battery lifetime of up to 10 years
- 100nA sleep mode
- 4.6mA active receive mode
- LoRaWAN®, IEEE 802.15.4g and WMBus compliant
- Available for any operating environment
- Supported by the LoRa Alliance®, an open IoT alliance for Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) applications
- Large and growing online developer community for products that use LoRa®
- Public, semi-private and private networks available worldwide
- Long Range: Penetrates in dense urban and deep indoor environments, connecting to sensors up to 30 miles away in rural areas
- Scalability: Easy and quick to adapt the network capacity to the business needs
- Low Power: Designed specifically for low power consumption extending battery lifetime up to 10 years
- Standardized: LoRaWAN specification ensures global interoperability among applications, IoT solution providers and telecom operators
- Secure: Embedded end-to-end AES-128 encryption of data for optimal privacy and protection
- Low Cost: Reduces costs three ways: infrastructure investment, operating expenses and end-node sensors
- Additional features supported by the SX128x include ranging engine, time-of-flight capability, BLE PHY layer compatibility and includes LoRa, FLRC and (G)FSK modulations
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Looking for documentation?
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts