Semtech’s Quality Policy
Semtech Corporation pledges to provide ever-improving value and satisfaction to our customers by:
- Providing innovative and technically superior products and services that meet or exceed their expectations;
- Continuously improving our organizational performance and capabilities;
- Performing our work to the highest level of quality workmanship;
- Ensuring that our subcontractors and suppliers meet and exceed our quality standards;
- Establishing and reviewing key performance measures & objectives, taking action as needed;
- Working to achieve the lowest cost of ownership for our customers and suppliers.
Semtech’s Leadership Team has determined that the following quality policy: best expresses their overall intentions and directions for the corporation; includes our commitment to meeting and/or exceeding customer requirements; and, provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
Semtech’s Leadership Team reviews this quality policy for suitability periodically throughout the year. Whenever the quality policy is modified, the change shall be communicated using ‘best practice’ methods to ensure the quality policy is understood at appropriate levels in the organization. First, Corporate and Business Unit Managers will review the change during their regular Staff meetings. Second, Corporate Quality Manual is updated and routed on ECO for approval. Third, each Site ISO Representative will prepare and send notification using e-mail to appropriate employees. Each site is encouraged to post professional displays of the quality policy as suitable to the environment. Finally, all existing policy statement displays will be changed to reflect the new policy.
Semtech measures the effectiveness of the Quality Policy through a variety of channels. They include but are not limited to:
- Design wins
- Marketing and comparative analysis
- New product introduction through product realization
- Customer Report Cards
- Quality system cycle time improvements
- Supplier and Internal quality audits