The LoRa Core portfolio consists of gateway chips and reference designs including the SX130x series gateway chips, legacy gateway reference designs and the LoRa® Corecell gateway reference designs.
- Long range of up to 30 miles outdoor line of sight
- Deep indoor coverage for hard to reach areas
- Bidirectional communication link with adaptive data rates
- LoRaWAN® compliant
- Scalable, multi-channel, high-capacity gateways powered by SX1301, SX1302, SX1303, and SX1308
- Available for any operating environment
- Supported by the LoRa Alliance®, an open IoT alliance for Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) applications
- Large and growing online developer community for products that use LoRa
- Public, semi-private and private networks available worldwide
- Long Range: Penetrates in dense urban and deep indoor environments, connecting to sensors up to 30 miles away in rural areas
- Scalability: Easy and quick to adapt the network capacity to the business needs.
- High Capacity: Supports millions of messages per base station
- Secure: Embedded end-to-end AES-128 encryption of data for optimal privacy and protection
- Low Cost: Reduces costs three ways: infrastructure investment, operating expenses and end-node sensors
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts