LoRa Smart Home™, Low Power LoRa Transceiver +22dBm
LoRa Smart Home (LLCC68) is a sub-GHz LoRa® RF Transceiver for medium range indoor and indoor to outdoor wireless applications. LoRa Smart Home is compliant to higher data rates of LoRaWAN®. SPI interface. Pin to Pin compatible to SX1262. SX1261, SX1262, SX1268 and LLCC68 are designed for long battery life with just 4.2 mA of active receive current consumption. The SX1261 can transmit up to +15 dBm and the SX1262, SX1268 and LLCC68 can transmit up to +22 dBm with highly efficient integrated power amplifiers.
These devices support LoRa modulation for LPWAN use cases and (G)FSK modulation for legacy use cases. The devices are highly configurable to meet different application requirements utilizing the global LoRaWAN standard or proprietary protocols. The devices are designed to comply with the physical layer requirements of the LoRaWAN specification released by the LoRa Alliance®. The radio is suitable for systems targeting compliance with radio regulations including but not limited to ETSI EN 300 220, FCC CFR 47 Part 15, China regulatory requirements and the Japanese ARIB T-108. Continuous frequency coverage from 150 MHz to 960 MHz allows the support of all major sub-GHz ISM bands around the world.
- LoRa and FSK Modem
- 151 dB maximum link budget (LLCC68)
- +22 dBm or +15 dBm high efficiency PA
- Low RX current of 4.6 mA
- Integrated DC-DC converter and LDO
- Programmable bit rate from 1.76 kbps up to 62.5 kbps LoRa and 300 kbps FSK
- High sensitivity: down to –129 dBm
- 88 dB blocking immunity at 1 MHz offset
- Co-channel rejection of 19 dB in LoRa mode
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and LoRa modulation
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Automatic Channel Activity Detection (CAD) with ultra-fast AFC
- Data rates for LoRaWAN include SF7 to SF9 at 125kHz, SF7 to SF10 at 250kHz, and SF7 to SF11 at 500kHz.
Smart Home, Smart Community, Consumer
QFN (same as SX1262)
LLCC68IMLTRT | Tape & Reel | 3’000 pieces