24V ESD and EOS Protection for 2-Line Automotive Applications
µClamp® series of TVS arrays are designed to protect sensitive electronics from damage or latch-up due to electrostatic discharge (ESD) and surge. They feature large cross-sectional area junctions for conducting high transient currents. They offer desirable characteristics for board level protection including fast response time, low operating and clamping voltage and no device degradation.
µClamp2482PWQ offers protection for two lines operating up to 24V. ESD characteristics are highlighted by high ESD withstand voltage (+/-30kV contact/air discharge per IEC 61000-4-2) and low dynamic resistance. Each line is rated for a maximum electrical overstress (EOS) current of 5A(tp = 8/20µs).
- Transient Protection to:
- IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD): 30kV (air), 30kV (contact)
- IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT): 4kV (5/50ns)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (lightning): 5A (8/20µs)
- Qualified to AEC-Q100 Grade 1 and AEC-Q101
- Side wettable flanks
- Protects two data lines
- Working Voltage: ±24V
- Capacitance: 18pF maximum
- Solid-state silicon-avalanche technology
- Automotive applications
- CAN bus
- FlexRay bus
- Industrial equipment
- DFN 1.3 x 0.8 x 0.55mm – 3 lead
- µClamp2482PWQ.C: Pb-free, Halogen-free, RoHS/WEEE-compliant, 3,000 pcs.