Tri-Edge™ PAM4 4x56G CDR + VCSEL Driver
The GN2558 Tri-Edge CDR is a quad PAM4 CDR re-timer with integrated VCSEL array driver designed for 53.125 Gbps signal conditioning within next-gen pluggable optical modules and Active Optical Cables (AOC). This PAM4 CDR includes proprietary VCSEL compensation to enable a wide range of VCSEL options with fully adaptive input equalization and fast startup to streamline system bring up.
When combined with the GN2559, this Tri-Edge chipset delivers the low power, low latency analog signal processing to meet the demands of high-performance computing (HPC), artificial intelligence (AI) and Cloud data center networks. The chipset is also fully compliant to the 200G-SR4 Open Eye MSA specification.
- Low power consumption
- Low latency analog CDR
- Four independent transmit channels
- 200GBASE-SR4 Optical Transceiver Modules
- 200G & 400G QSFP-DD Optical Transceiver Modules
- 200G & 400G OSFP Optical Transceiver Modules
- 200G-AUI-4 and 400G-AUI-8 chip to module and CEI 56G VSR re-timed interfaces