Tri-Edge™ PAM4 2x56G CDR + VCSEL Driver
The GN2538 Tri-Edge CDR is a dual PAM4 CDR re-timer with integrated VCSEL array driver designed for 53.125Gbps signal conditioning within next-gen pluggable optical modules and Active Optical Cables (AOC). This PAM4 CDR includes proprietary VCSEL compensation to enable a wide range of VCSEL options with fully adaptive input equalization and fast startup to streamline system bring up.
When combined with the GN2539, this Tri-Edge chipset delivers the low power, low latency analog signal processing to meet the demands of high-performance computing (HPC), artificial intelligence (AI) and Cloud data center networks. The chipset is also fully compliant to the 100G-SR2 Open Eye MSA specification.
- Low power consumption
- Low latency analog CDR
- Two independent transmit channels
- 100GBASE-SR2 optical transceiver modules
- 100G SFP-DD optical transceiver modules
- 100G-AUI-2 chip-to-module and CEI 56G VSR re-timed interfaces
- Open Eye 100G-SR2 compliant