12G UHD-SDI Reclocking Cable Driver
The GS12281 is a low-power, multi-rate, re-timing cable driver supporting rates up to 12G UHD-SDI. It is designed to receive 100Ω differential input signals, automatically recover the embedded clock from the digital video signal and re-time the incoming data, and transmit the re-timed signal over 75Ω coaxial cables.
The 100Ω trace input supports up to 17dB of insertion loss.The device supports SMPTE ST 2082-1 (12G UHD-SDI), ST 2081-1 (6G UHD-SDI), ST 424 (3G SDI), ST 292-1 (HD-SDI) and ST 259 (SD-SDI). In addition to standard SMPTE rates, the device also supports re-timing of DVB-ASI at 270Mb/s, MADI at 125Mb/s, and 10GbE. The two cable drivers have highly configurable pre-emphasis and swing controls to compensate for long trace and connector losses. Additionally, automatic and user selectable output slew rate control is provided for each cable driver output.
- Next Generation 3D / 2D HFR HDTV and 2K D-Cinema, UHDTV1 and 4K D-Cinema end-equipment: Cameras, Monitors, Switchers, etc.
- Next Generation 3G, 6G, and 12G UHD-SDI infrastructures designed in support of UHDTV1, UHDTV2, 4K D-Cinema and 3D HFR and HDR production image formats.
- GS12281-INE3: Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant, Tray-490 Pieces
- GS12281-INTE3: Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant, Tape and Reel-250 Pieces
- GS12281-INTE3Z: Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant, Tape and Reel-2500 Pieces
Software Releases (Firmware)