Low Power Digital I and Q RF Multi-PHY Mode Analog Front End 779-787 MHz
The SX1258 is a highly integrated RF front-end to digital I and Q modulator/demodulator Multi-PHY mode transceiver capable of supporting multiple constant and non-constant envelope modulation schemes.
It is designed to operate over the 779 to 787 MHz Chinese license-exempt frequency bands. Its highly integrated architecture allows for a minimum of external components whilst maintaining maximum design flexibility. All major RF communication parameters are programmable and most of them can be dynamically set. The SX1258 offers support for both narrow-band and wide-band communication modes without the need to modify external components. The SX1258 is optimized for low power consumption and channelized operation. TrueRF™ technology enables a low-cost external component count whilst still satisfying SRRC regulations.
- Fully flexible I and Q modulator and demodulator
- Half or full-duplex operation
- Bullet proof RX LNA
- Analog TX and RX pre-filtering
- Programmable tap TX FIR-DAC filter
- Linear TX amplifier for both constant and non-constant envelope modulation schemes
- Ideal companion front end for SX1301 and SX1308 LoRa base band processors
- Cognitive / Software Defined Radio (SDR)
Click diagram to enlarge