Not Recommended for New Designs
Not recommended for new designs.
- “5205” compatible pinout
- 2% output accuracy guaranteed over line, load and temperature
- Guaranteed 150 mA output current
- Very small external components – designed to work with ceramic capacitors
- Output adjustable from 1.25 V to 6 V
- Very low supply current
- Thermal overload protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Low-power shutdown
- Full industrial temperature range
- Surface-mount packaging (5-pin SOT-23)
- Battery-powered systems
- Cellular telephones
- Cordless telephones
- Personal digital assistants (PDAs)
- Portable instrumentation
- PCMCIA cards
- SC553ISKTR: Package Minimum Tape & Reel Only
- SC553ISKTRT: Lead-Free, RoHS and WEEE Compliant, Package Minimum Tape & Reel Only
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Looking for documentation?
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW