The SC4216H is a high performance positive voltage regulator designed for use in applications requiring very low input voltage and very low dropout voltage at up to 3 amperes.
- Input Voltage as low as 1.45V
- 500mV dropout @ 3A
- Adjustable output from 0.5V
- Over current and over temperature protection
- Enable pin
- 10μA quiescent current in shutdown
- Full industrial temperature range
- Available in SOIC-8-EDP Lead-free package, fully WEEE and RoHS compliant
- Telecom/Networking cards
- Motherboards/Peripheral cards
- Industrial applications
- Wireless infrastructure
- Set top boxes
- Medical equipment
- Notebook computers
- Battery powered systems
- SC4216HSETRT: Lead-Free, WEEE and RoHS Compliant, 2,500 pcs, Tape and Reel Only
- SC4216HEVB: SC4216H Evaluation Board
Datasheets & Documentation
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Looking for documentation?
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW