The SC4215A is a high performance positive voltage regulator designed for use in applications requiring very low input voltage and very low dropout voltage at up to 2 amp.
- Input Voltage as low as 1.4 V
- 500 mV dropout @ 2 A
- Adjustable output from 0.5 V to 3.8V
- Over-current and over-temperature protection
- Enable pin
- 10 µA quiescent current in shutdown
- Low reverse leakage (output to input)
- Full industrial temperature range
- Available SOIC-8EDP Lead-Free package, fully WEEE and RoHS compliant
- Telecom/Networking cards
- Motherboards/Peripheral cards
- Industrial applications
- Wireless infrastructure
- Set-top boxes
- Medical equipment
- Notebook computers
- Battery-powered systems
- SOIC-8 EDP
- SC4215ASTRT: Package Minimum Tape & Reel Only
- SC4215AEVB: SC4215A Evaluation Board
Datasheets & Documentation
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Looking for documentation?
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW