Not Recommended for New Designs
Not recommended for new designs.
- 350 mV dropout @ 500 mA
- Designed to operate with ceramic capacitors
- Adjustable output from 1.2 V to 4.8 V
- Multiple output voltage options (all parts also adjustable externally using resistors)
- Over-current and over-temperature protection
- 2 µA quiescent current in shutdown
- No minimum load current requirement
- Low reverse leakage (output to input)
- Full industrial temperature range
- 5-pin SOT-23 surface mount package. Also available in Lead-free, fully WEEE and RoHS compliant
- Personal digital assistants (PDAs)
- Battery-powered systems
- Peripheral cards
- PCMCIA cards
- MSOP-8, SOT-23-5
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Looking for documentation?
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW