Not Recommended for New Designs
The SC1548 is a power supply controller designed to provide a simple single regulated power supply with over current protection. It is part of Semtech’s SmartLDO™ family of products. The SC1548 can provide a 1.818V power supply for the I/O plane or 1.515V for GTL+ / AGP from either 3.3V or 2.5V. An adjustable option allows generation and control of any voltage from 1.263V up to 5V.
- ± 2.5% output accuracy over line, load and temperature
- 1.515 V, 1.818 V, and adjustable output voltage options available
- Enable control
- Over-current protection
- 5-pin SOT-23 package
- Graphics cards
- Simple power supplies
- SC1548CSK-1.5TR: Package Minimum Tape & Reel Only
- SC1548CSK-1.8TR: Package Minimum Tape & Reel Only
- SC1548CSK.TR: Package Minimum Tape & Reel Only
- SC1548CSK1.5TRT: Lead-Free, RoHS and WEEE Compliant, Package Minimum Tape & Reel Only
(-40°C to +85°C / 4000 cycles)
(50°C, 4000 Hrs)
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW