Not Recommended for New Designs
Not recommended for new designs.
The SC728 is a low input voltage, very low Ron load switch designed for use in battery powered applications. Very low quiescent current of less than 2µA, and a low shutdown current of less than 1 µA (SC728) reduces power loss during Standby and Of states. A logic leve Enable allows low voltage on/of control down to 1.1V.
- Input Voltage Range – 1.1V to 3.6V
- 2A Continuous Output Current
- Ultra-Low Ron – 36 mohm
- Automatic Output Discharge Circuit
- Fast Turn-on Option With No Output Discharge Circuit – SC728
- Extended Soft Start Option With Automatic Output Discharge Circuit – SC729
- Low Quiescent Current – 0.81µA(Typ.)
- Low Shutdown Current < 1µA – SC728
- 1.1V Logic Level Enable Compatible With CMOS/GPIO Control
- Hardened ESD Protection 3kV
- Package: CSP – 0.76mm × 0.76mm, 0.4mm Pitch
- Smart Phones
- Tablet PCs
- GPS Devices
- Battery Powered Equipment
- Other Portable Device
- SC728CSTRT - Lead-free packaging only. Device is WEEE and RoHS compliant, and halogen free.
Datasheets & Documentation
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW