Not Recommended for New Designs
Not recommended for new designs.
The device provides controlled soft-start to limit inrush current. The SC705 features an automatic discharge circuit which discharges the output when the part is disabled.
- Input voltage range – 1.1V to 3.6V
- 500mA continuous output current
- Ultra-Low Ron—90mOhm
- Automatic output discharge circuit (SC705)
- Low shutdown quiescent current
- Hardened ESD Protection 5kV
- Package: WLCSP—0.76mm×0.76mm, 0.4mm Pitc
- Smart Phones
- Tablet PCs
- GPS devices
- Battery powered equipment
- Other portable Device
- WLCSP—0.76mm×0.76mm, 0.4mm Pitch
- SC705CSTRT - Lead-free packaging only. Device is WEEE and RoHS compliant, and halogen free.
Base Part Number (1)
500MA LOW VIN, VERY LOW RON LOAD SWITCH
# of leads
Reflow Temp °C (3)
Lead or Ball Finish
REACH SVH C(233) EC1907/2006 (18)
JIG 101 A & B (12)
RoHS 2/3 Amend 2015/863 (7)
WEEE 2012/19/EU (19)
China RoHS 2 GB/T 26572-2011
Halogen Free / Low IEC 61249-2-21/JS709C (20)
Proposition 65 (21)
Packaging Material 94/62/EC (17)
RoHS Compliant by Exception (8)
Declarations and Reports
Datasheets & Documentation
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Looking for documentation?
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW