Not Recommended for New Designs
Not recommended for new designs.
Contact your local Sales Representative for full product specifications.
The SC700WLTRC/SC700HWLTRC is a very low input voltage and low Rdson load switch optimized for use in battery powered applications. SC700WLTRC/SC700HWLTRC supports up to 4A continuous output current. Sophisticated integrated circuitry maximizes Vgs of the power NMOS to minimize Rdson resistance over a wide range of operating conditions.
- Input voltage range — 0.75V to 5.25V
- 4A continuous output current
- Low Rdson —17mOhm
- Constant Rdson over wide VIN range
- Optional output discharge circuit
- SC700WLTRC — Automatic output discharge
- SC700HWLTRC — No output discharge circuit
- Low shutdown current
- Package: MLPD — 2mm x 2mm , 6 LEAD
- Battery powered equipment
- Smart Phones/Tablet PCs
- Consumer electronics
- Industrial/Network equipment
- Other Portable Devices
- MLPD — 2mm x 2mm , 6 LEAD
- SC700WLTRC - Lead-free package only. Device is WEEE and RoHS compliant.
- SC700HWLTRC - Lead-free package only. Device is WEEE and RoHS compliant.
Datasheets & Documentation
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW