Not Recommended for New Designs
Not recommended for new designs.
- Input voltage range — 1.7V to 5.5V
- 3A Continuous Output Current
- Ultra-Low Rdson – 9m ohm
- Constant Rdson over wide VIN range
- Slow turn on slew and with automatic output discharge
- Typical current limit 6A
- Minimum current limit 3A
- Typical foldback current limit 2A
- Over temperature protection
- Low shutdown current
- Low quiescent current
- Package: CSP — 0.9mm x 1.4mm , 0.5mm Pitch
- Battery powered equipment
- Smart Phones/Tablet PCs
- Consumer electronics
- Industrial/Network equipment
- Other Portable Devices
- CSP — 0.9mm x 1.4mm , 0.5mm Pitch 6-bump
- SC33001ACSTRT — CSP 0.9mm × 1.4mm, 6-Bump
- SC33001A-EVB — Evaluation Board
- Lead-free package only. Device is WEEE and RoHS compliant, and halogen free.
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Looking for documentation?
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW