Not Recommended for New Designs
Not recommended for new designs.
- Operation to 1 MHz
- Accurate programmable maximum duty cycle
- Integrated oscillator/voltage feed forward compensation
- Line voltage monitoring
- External frequency synchronization
- Bi-phase mode of operation for ripple reduction
- Under 100 µA start-up current
- Accessible reference voltage
- VDD under-voltage lockout
- -40°C to +105°C operating temperature
- 10-lead MSOP package
- Telecom equipment and power supplies
- Networking power supplies
- Power over LAN applications
- Industrial power supplies
- Isolated power supplies
- SC4905BIMSTR: Package Minimum Tape & Reel Only
- SC4905BIMSTRT: Lead-Free, RoHS and WEEE Compliant, Package Minimum Tape & Reel Only
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Looking for documentation?
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW