Not Recommended for New Designs
The SC4525E is a constant frequency peak current-mode step-down switching regulator capable of producing 3A output current from an input ranging from 3V to 28V. The switching frequency of the SC4525E is programmable up to 2MHz, allowing the use of small inductors and ceramic capacitors for miniaturization, and high input/output conversion ratio. The SC4525E is suitable for next generation XDSL modems, high-definition TVs and various point of load applications.
To convert your designs from SC4525C/D, please refer to our
"Converting SC4525C/D to SC4525E/F Application Note" in the documents section below
- Wide input range: 3V to 28V
- 3A Output Current
- 200kHz to 2MHz Programmable Frequency
- Precision 1V Feedback Voltage
- Peak Current-Mode Control
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting
- Hiccup Overload Protection with Frequency Foldback
- Soft-Start and Enable
- Thermal Shutdown
- Thermally Enhanced 8-pin SOIC Package
- Fully RoHS and WEEE compliant
- XDSL and Cable Modems
- Set Top Boxes
- Point of Load Applications
- CPE Equipment
- DSP Power Supplies
- LCD and Plasma TVs
- SOIC-8 EDP
- SC4525ESETRT: (SOIC-8 EDP) Lead Free, WEEE and RoHS Compliant, Halogen-free, 2,500 pcs, Tape and Reel only.
- SC4525EEVB: Evaluation Board
(-40°C to +85°C / 4000 cycles)
(50°C, 4000 Hrs)
Datasheets & Documentation
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW