Not Recommended for New Designs
Not recommended for new designs.
SC573 is a low dropout linear voltage regulator designed for use in applications with space constraints and low power requirements. SC573 provides fixed output voltages, delivering up to 300mA of load current. Fixed output voltage eliminates the need for external feedback resistors.
The device has an input, output and enable pin. Using the lowest possible input voltage for the output voltage reduces the power loss and improves overall package thermal performance and efficiency.
The device has fast turn-on and turn-off voltage slew rate for fast system start up and reset response. Low quiescent current extends battery life.
SC573 provides protection circuitry such as short-circuit protection, under-voltage lockout, and thermal protection to prevent device failures. Stability is maintained by using 1μF capacitors on the output pins. SC70-5 package and small ceramic bypass capacitors minimize the required PCB area.
- Input voltage range — 2.3V to 5.5V
- Single 300mA (maximum) output
- Dropout at 300mA load — 180mV (Typ)
- Quiescent supply current — 50μA
- Shutdown current — 100nA
- Output noise — 100μV
- Over-temperature protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Under-voltage lockout
- Internal 100Ω output discharge
- SC70-5 Package
- LoRa® sensors, nodes and gateways
- IoT low power radio applications
- Consumer electronics
- Wearable & Portable electronics
- GPS devices
- Set top boxes/HDTVs
- Communication electronics
- Industrial electronics
- Available in tape and reel only. A reel contains 3,000 devices.
- Pb-free, halogen hree, RohS / WEEE compliant
- Voltage Options: for additional fixed output voltage options, contact Semtech
- SC573V33RTRC: 3.3V
- SC573V18RTRC: 1.8V
- SC573EVB: Evaluation Board
Datasheets & Documentation
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW