Not Recommended for New Designs
The EZ1085 series of high performance positive voltage regulators are designed for use in applications requiring low dropout performance at up to 3A. Additionally, the EZ1085 series provides excellent regulation over variations in line, load and temperature.
- Low dropout voltage: 1.3V max.
- Full current rating over line and temperature
- Fast transient response
- ± 2% total output regulation over line, load and temperature
- Adjust pin current max 90 µA over temperature
- Fixed/adjustable output voltage
- Line regulation typically 0.015%
- Load regulation typically 0.05%
- TO-220 and TO-263 packages
- Printer and plotter supplies
- Medical equipment
- Microcontroller systems
- Telecommunication systems
- Switching supply post regulation
- TO-263, TO-220
- EZ1085CM-2.5 TRT: Package Minimum Tape & Reel Only
- EZ1085CM-3.3 TRT: Package Minimum Tape & Reel Only
- EZ1085CM.TRT: Package Minimum Tape & Reel Only
- EZ1085CT-2.5T: $500.00 min.line Bulk (50 pcs.increments)
- EZ1085CT-3.3T: $500.00 min.line Bulk (50 pcs.increments)
- EZ1085CTT: $500.00 min.line Bulk (50 pcs.increments)
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Looking for documentation?
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW