Not Recommended for New Designs
Not recommended for new designs.
Obsolete - this device is no longer available.
- Fully integrated charger with FET pass transistor, reverse-blocking diode, sense resistor, timer, and thermal protection
- Battery voltage controlled to 1% accuracy
- Programmable pre charge, fast charge & termination current over wide range, with analog current control reference input for design flexibility
- Up to 1.5A continuous charge current
- Input voltage range from 3V to 14V
- Soft-start reduces start-of-charge adapter load transients
- NTC thermistor sense input and adjustable cold temperature threshold
- Adjustable 2 - 6 hour programmable charge timer
- 0.1µA battery drain current in shutdown and monitor modes
- Over-current protection in all modes
- Over-voltage protection
- Remote Kelvin sensing at the battery terminals
- Status indicators for charger-present, charger-active, over-voltage fault, and error notification
- Small 4mm x 4mm 16 lead MLPQ package
- Cellular phones
- Handheld meters
- Charging stations
- Handheld computers
- Digital Cameras
- Programmable current source
- MLPQ-16 4X4
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Looking for documentation?
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW