Not Recommended for New Designs
The SC4530 is a micropower hysteretic current-mode step-down switching regulator capable of providing up to 300mA of output current from 3V to 30V input voltage range. It is designed to provide very high standby efficiency while simplifying design.
The complete datasheet for this product is available by request only. To request a datasheet, please fill out our information request form.
- Input Voltage Range: 3V to 30V
- Low Quiescent Current: Drawing 19uA from VIN when stepping Down from 12V to 3.3V at No Load
- High Efficiency from 12V Input to 5V Output
- > 80% at 650uA
- > 85% at 10mA - 300mA
- Up to 300mA Continuous DC Output Current
- Integrated Power Switch and Schottky Diodes
- Low Output Ripple
- <1uA Shutdown Current
- Hysteretic Current-Mode Control
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting
- Alternating Between Micropower Idling and Switching
- States at Light Loads to Conserve Power
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Solution Footprint as Small as 50mm²
- Low-Profile 3mm x 2mm MLPD 8-Lead Package
- Portable Equipment
- Notebook Computers
- Distributed Supplies
- Backup Power Supplies
- 3mm x 2mm MLPD 8-Lead
Datasheets & Documentation
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW