1.3MHz Step-Up Switching Regulator with 1.4A Switch
The SC4503M is a 1.3MHz current-mode step-up switching regulator with an integrated 1.4A power transistor. Its high switching frequency allows the use of tiny surface-mount external passive components. The SC4503M features a combined shutdown and soft-start pin. The optional soft-start function eliminates high input current and output overshoot during start-up. The internal compensation network accommodates a wide range of voltage
conversion ratios. The internal switch is rated at 34V making the device suitable for high voltage applications
such as Boost and SEPIC.
The SC4503M is available in low-profi le 5-lead TSOT-23 package. The SC4503M’s low shutdown current (< 1μA), high frequency operation and small size make it suitable for portable applications.
- Low Saturation Voltage Switch: 260mV at 1.4A
- 1.3MHz Constant Switching Frequency
- Peak Current-mode Control
- Internal Compensation
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Input Voltage Range From 2.5V to 20V
- Output Voltage up to 27V
- Uses Small Inductors and Ceramic Capacitors
- Low Shutdown Current (< 1μA)
- Low Profi le 5-Lead TSOT-23 package
- Fully WEEE and RoHS compliant
- Military Temperature Range: -55°C to 125°C
- Local DC-DC Converters
- Portable Devices
- White LED Drivers
SC4503MTSKTRT(1,2) | TSOT-23
SC4503EVB(3) | Evaluation Board
(1) Available in tape and reel only. A reel contains 3,000 devices.
(2) Available in lead-free package only. Device is WEEE and RoHS compliant.
(3) This evaluation board comes populated with the industrial grade version of this part.