3G-SDI Quad-input Reclocker
Not recommended for new designs.
Please use the GS6152 for new designs.
The GS2975A is a Multi-Rate Serial Digital Reclocker designed to automatically recover the embedded clock from a digital video signal and re-time the incoming video data.
The GS2975A Serial Digital Reclocker will recover the embedded clock signal and re-time the data from a SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, or SMPTE 259M-C compliant digital video signal.
The GS2975A removes the high frequency jitter components from the bit-serial stream. Input termination is on-chip for seamless matching to 50? transmission lines.
The GS2975A can operate in either auto or manual rate selection mode. In Auto mode the device will automatically detect and lock onto incoming SMPTE SDI data signals at any supported rate. For single rate data systems, the GS2975A can be configured to operate in Manual mode. In both modes, the device requires only one external crystal to set the VCO frequency when not locked and provides adjustment free operation.
In systems which require passing of non-SMPTE data rates, the GS2975A can be configured to either automatically or manually enter a bypass mode in order to pass the signal without reclocking.
The GS2975A offers a choice of dual reclocked data outputs or one data output and one recovered clock output. The device is footprint and drop-in compatible with existing GS2975 designs, with no additional application changes required.
The GS2975A is Pb-free, and the encapsulation compound does not contain halogenated flame retardant.
This component and all homogeneous sub-components areRoHS compliant.
- SMPTE 424M, 292M, and 259M-C compliant
- Supports data rates of 270, 1483.5, 1485, 2967, 2970Mb/s
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270Mb/s
- Pb-free and RoHS Compliant
- Auto and Manual Modes for rate selection
- Standards indication in Auto Mode
- 4:1 input multiplexer patented technology
- Choice of dual reclocked data outputs or one data output and one recovered clock output
- Footprint and drop-in compatible with existing GS2975 designs
- Loss of Signal (LOS) Output
- Lock Detect Output
- On-chip Input and Output Termination
- Differential 50? inputs and outputs
- Mute, Bypass and Autobypass functions
- SD/HD indication output to control GS2978 Dual Slew-Rate Cable Driver
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
- SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M-C Serial Digital Interfaces
- GS2975ACNTE3Z: Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant, Tape and Reel-2500 Pieces
- GS2975ACNTE3: Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant, Tape and Reel-250 Pieces
- GS2975ACNE3: Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant, Tray-260 Pieces