Quad 10Gbps CDR
The GN2402 is a fully integrated high performance signal integrity solution optimized for 10GbE backplane and linecard applications. It provides four channels of high-speed data equalization, retiming and output de-emphasis.
Each of the four high-speed paths contained in the GN2402 are independently programmable to allow maximum application flexibility and optimum performance.
Diagnostic features are integrated to ease development and test, including several loopback modes, on-die temperature and voltage sensors, and a novel 3D eye monitor for quick but detailed testing.
The GN2402 consumes typically 236mA in mission mode with all four channels active, including the integrated microcontroller. No external voltage regulation is required.
- Quad Datacom Repeater / Retimer
- Continuous rate operation from 9.8Gbps to 11.1Gbps
- Reference-free CDR architecture reduces system BOM and simplifies layout
- Programmable input equalization
- up to 26dB receive equalization on two channels
- up to 15dB receive equalization on two channels
- Input sensitivity better than 20mV
- High input jitter tolerance, low jitter output
- Programmable jitter transfer bandwidth
- Programmable output swing: 100mVppd to 1250mVppd
- Programmable output de-emphasis up to 10.5dB
- Signal polarity invert and output mute options
- Loopback support
- 3D eye monitor
- Integrated Power-on-Reset (POR) circuitry reduces system BOM
- ADC for digital diagnostic and test features
- Integrated microcontroller
- Single 3.3V power supply (+5% /-15%)
- Small 6mm x 5mm 44-pin QFN package
- -40°C to +85°C ambient operation
- 10GbE backplane and linecard retimer
- Drive 10GbE passive copper cables
- CPRI linecard retimer
No Documents found