EMIClamp® EMI Filter and ESD Protection For SD Card Interfaces
EClamp®2367NQ integrates low capacitance ESD protection, low pass filters, and pull up resistors designed specifically for secure digital card interfaces in automotive applications. It is compliant with SD3.01 UHS-1 SDR 104 standard.
EClamp2367NQ is an easily implemented solution for replacing discrete resistors and ESD protection devices in a single package. These devices utilize silicon avalanche technology for superior ESD and TLP clamping performance. They feature maximum ESD withstand voltage of ±12kV contact, ±15kV air discharge per IEC 61000-4-2. They are qualified to AEC-Q100 for use in automotive applications.
EClamp2367NQ is in a SLP3030P16 package, measuring 3.0 x 3.0mm with a nominal height of 0.60mm. The leads have a nominal pin-to-pin pitch of 0.50mm.
- Transient Protection to
- ŒŒIEC 61000-4-2 (ESD): 15kV (Air), 12kV (Contact)
- ŒŒIEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 4kV (5/50ns)
- ŒŒISO-10605 (ESD): 15kV (Air), 12kV (Contact)
- Qualified to AEC-Q100, Grade 1
- Compliant with SD3.01 UHS-1 SDR 104 Standard
- Low capacitance to accommodate long PCB traces
- Low ESD Clamping Voltage
- Solid-State Silicon-Avalanche Technology
- Automotive Applications
- Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card Interfaces
- Multimedia Card Interfaces (MCI)
Click diagram to enlarge