Semtech Demonstrates Next-Generation Analog Platforms at Embedded World 2017
Architectural and performance-differentiated analog and mixed-signal platforms enable today’s leading IoT, mobile and automotive applications
Camarillo, California - March 2, 2017 -
Semtech Corporation(Nasdaq:SMTC) today announced an exhibition of its leading analog & mixed-signal semiconductor platforms at Embedded World 2017 in Nuremburg, Germany (Hall 2, booth 631). Technology demonstrations spotlight its solutions for smart home, connected building and other Internet of Things (IoT) applications, wireless charging, mobile/portable devices, and automotive applications.
“As technology advances, electronics manufacturers require more robust, feature-rich devices to support their smaller, faster, and more integrated next-generation solutions,” said Mohan Maheswaran, Semtech’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “Semtech’s diverse analog and mixed-signal platforms cater to these needs and position us as a leader in innovation for current and emerging high-growth markets.”
Semtech Booth Demonstrations:
- Semtech LoRa® Devices and Wireless RF Technology
- Semtech’s LinkCharge™ CT (countertop), an out-of-box-ready infrastructure wireless charging system for medium power devices, and LinkCharge solutions for low- and high-power applications
- Neo-Iso™ isolated, smart power switches
- WLED backlight solutions for automotive applications
Semtech LoRa Technology will also be featured in Future Electronics’ booth (Hall 3, booth 225). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting with a Semtech representative at Embedded World.
- Learn more about each of our showcased technology/product platforms
- LoRa Technology: www.semtech.com/wireless-rf/internet-of-things
- Wireless Charging: www.semtech.com/power-management/wireless-charging-ics
- Neo-Iso: www.semtech.com/power-management/load-switch-ics/neo-iso-isolated-power-switches
- LED Drivers
- Engage with the NEW LoRa Community.
- Contact Semtech’s support team for technical support or general product inquiries.
- Sign up for Semtech’s e-newsletter Inside Circuit for quarterly product updates.
- Follow Semtech on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
Semtech Corporation is a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors for high-end consumer, enterprise computing, communications, and industrial equipment. Products are designed to benefit the engineering community as well as the global community. The Company is dedicated to reducing the impact it, and its products, have on the environment. Internal green programs seek to reduce waste through material and manufacturing control, use of green technology and designing for resource reduction. Publicly traded since 1967, Semtech is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol SMTC. For more information, visit www.semtech.com.
Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
All statements contained herein that are not statements of historical fact, including statements that use the words “will,” “designed to,” or other similar words or expressions, that describe Semtech Corporation’s or its management’s future plans, objectives or goals are “forward-looking statements” and are made pursuant to the Safe-Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause the actual results of Semtech Corporation to be materially different from the historical results and/or from any future results or outcomes expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such factors are further addressed in Semtech Corporation’s annual and quarterly reports, and in other documents or reports, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (www.sec.gov) including, without limitation, information under the captions “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations” and “Risk Factors.” Semtech Corporation assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements in order to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this release, except as required by law. Semtech, the Semtech logo, LoRa, LinkCharge and Neo-Iso are registered trademarks or service marks of Semtech Corporation and/or its affiliates. Third-party trademarks or service marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.