Semtech’s New High-Performance Buck Regulators Target High Voltage Applications
TS3004x product family offers flexible and robust power management for industrial, telecommunications and consumer markets
Camarillo, California - November 8, 2016 -
Semtech Corporation (Nasdaq:SMTC), a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, today announced the extension of its high voltage power management platform with the new TS3004x family of integrated switching buck regulators. The new product family is geared toward high-performance applications requiring up to 40-volt input range in a wide range of markets such as industrial, telecommunications and consumer.
The TS3004x product family is comprised of the TS30041 and the TS30042 DC/DC synchronous switching regulators. The products include integrated power switches and robust fault protection features for small footprint and advanced power management in high voltage applications. Applications for the TS3004x product family include industrial and telecommunications power supplies, factory automation, automotive, and other industrial applications.
“The new TS3004x family reinforces our position as a leading solution provider for high-performance applications within today’s most innovative markets,” said Phil Daggett, Senior Marketing Director for Semtech’s Power and High Reliability Product Group. “Products within the industrial, telecommunications and consumer sectors, among others, require robust and flexible solutions that can fit into their highly-customized form factors, while providing superior performance.”
Key Features of the TS3004x Product Family
- Wide-input voltage: 4.5 V to 40 V for a variety of applications
- High efficiency of up to 95 percent to reduce thermals and lower power consumption
- Robust protection from multiple fault conditions
- Customizable output voltages to meet a broad range of application needs
- Compact: 16-pin QFN (3 mm x 3 mm) for reduced footprint
- TS30041 product page: www.semtech.com/power-management/switching-regulators/ts30041
- TS30042 product page: www.semtech.com/power-management/switching-regulators/ts30042
- Learn more about Semtech Switching Regulators: www.semtech.com/power-management/switching-regulators
- Contact Semtech’s support team for technical support.
- Sign up for Semtech’s e-newsletter Inside Circuit for quarterly product updates
- Follow Semtech on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
Pricing and Availability
The TS30041 and TS30042 (order codes: TS30041-M0xxQFNR and TS30042-M0xxQFNR) are available immediately in production quantities and are priced at $0.44 each in 1,000-piece lots. Semtech offers comprehensive design assistance, including field- and factory-based support. Data sheets, volume pricing, and delivery quotes, as well as evaluation kits and samples, are available at www.semtech.com/info.
Semtech Corporation is a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors for high-end consumer, computing, communications and industrial equipment. Products are designed to benefit the engineering community as well as the global community. The company is dedicated to reducing the impact it, and its products, have on the environment. Internal green programs seek to reduce waste through material and manufacturing control, use of green technology and designing for resource reduction. Publicly traded since 1967, Semtech is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol SMTC. For more information, visit www.semtech.com.