Multi-Rate SDI Automatic Reclocker
The GS1575B is a Multi-Rate Serial Digital Reclocker designed to automatically recover the embedded clock from a digital video signal and re-time the incoming video data.
The GS1575B removes the high frequency jitter components from the bit-serial stream. Input termination is on-chip for seamless matching to 50Ohm transmission lines. An LVPECL compliant output interfaces seamlessly to the GS1578A/GS9078A Cable Driver.
The GS1575B can operate in either auto or manual rate selection mode. In Auto mode the device will automatically detect and lock onto incoming SMPTE SDI data signals at any supported rate. For single rate data systems, the GS1575B can be configured to operate in Manual mode. In both modes, the device requires only one external crystal to set the VCO frequency when not locked and provides adjustment free operation.
In systems which require passing of non-SMPTE data rates, the GS1575B can be configured to either automatically or manually enter a bypass mode in order to pass the signal without reclocking.
The ASI/177 input pin allows for manual selection of support of either 177Mb/s or DVB-ASI inputs.
The GS1575B is Pb-free, and the encapsulation compound does not contain halogenated flame retardant.
- SMPTE 292M, 259M and 344M compliant
- Supports data rates of 143, 177, 270, 360, 540, 1483.5, 1485 Mb/s
- Supports DVB-ASI at 270Mb/s
- Pb-free and RoHS Compliant
- Auto and Manual Modes for rate selection
- Standards indication in Auto Mode
- 4:1 input multiplexer
- Loss of Signal (LOS) Output
- Lock Detect Output
- On-chip Input and Output Termination
- Differential 50Ohm inputs and outputs
- Mute, Bypass and Autobypass functions
- SD/HD indication output to control GS1528A Dual Slew-Rate Cable Driver
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
- SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M Serial Digital Interfaces.